Take a bag of Skittles candy and line them up around the outside of the center of a plate being careful to mix the colors up. Pour a cup of water into the center of the plate until it the water covers at least part of all the Skittles. Set it aside and come back later. Here is a video demonstration:
Have a conversation with your family.
- What do you notice about the colors?
- How is that like your family?
- In your family, what color are you?
- What colors represent the others in your family?
- How do they blend together?
- How does everyone in your family contribute to make your family what it is?
- How do offer what is vibrant about you to the people around you?
- How does your family make the world around you a better place?